The TEC3000 Color Series Thermostat Controllers are wireless, stand-alone, and field-selectable BACnet® MS/TP or N2 networked devices that provide on/off, floating, and proportional control of the following:
- Local hydronic reheat valves
- Pressure-dependent VAV equipment with or without local reheat
- Two- or four-pipe fan coils
- Cabinet unit heaters
- Other zoning equipment using an on/off, floating, or 0 to 10 VDC proportional control input
- Single- or two-stage control of unitary rooftop units (RTUs)
- Single- or two-stage control of RTUs with economizers
- Single- or two-stage control of heat pumps
- Single- or two-stage control of heat pumps with economizers
- JCI Global Product Design Language Standards provide modern design, impactful use of color, and enclosures in black and white design themes.
- Bright, high-definition capacitive touchscreen display provides responsive feedback and improved readability of text and icons.
- Improved temperature compensation and protections against installation variability.
- Auto/Heat/Cool Override Available from Home Screens.
- All models include integrated humidity sensor.
- TEC3x10, TEC3x11, TEC3x20, and TEC3x21 models will no longer be available. Reference models with humidity sensor instead.
- Configurable Hi/Low incremental actuator capability added to the TEC3x1x models.