Providing unparalleled building performance has always been our top priority. Through a single, smart device, the SE8000 Series room controllers deliver the same comfort and control functionality found in direct digital control (DDC) systems, but with added energy savings. Their simple installation provides a quick return on investment for most retrofit projects.
The SE8000 Series room controllers are easily integrated into most building management systems (BMS). It allows upscale hotels, corporate offices, and high-end retail stores to provide an exceptional customer experience. With the new IP Ready SE8000 room controller, we simplify and digitize this range, while keeping the best in class design and screen interface.
The new IP Ready SE8000 room controller provides the same remarkable benefits you come to expect with the SE8000 series, but simplifies commissioning and requires less catalogue references. The integration in the BMS systems and the connectivity with Building Insights becomes more streamlined.
Less references for the same functionalities:
- ZigBee communications are now integrated in the unit
- Relative humidity and motion detection features included on all 6 references
- Additional LUA script memory and on-board memory.
Compatible with Wi-Fi or Ethernet module providing IP connectivity
- Fast BACnet IP connection to Building Management Systems
- More flexible for installers with connectivity architecture options
- Emails for Building Managers to receive events/alarm, and threshold notifications
- Path for future services such as multi-applications
- Path for installer commissioning tool
- Path for mobile applications for building managers and occupants to monitor and control environment
Add a Wi-Fi Card to the VT8000/SE8000 and get BACnet/IP over Wi-Fi!!!
A solution that makes the VT8000 / SE8000 range even more powerful.
The VT8000/SE8000 room controllers are much more than a simple thermostat. Whether you use them on a stand-alone basis or integrate it into a BMS, the VT/SE8000 gathers and transmits data vital to your customer’s building, from temperature, CO2, and humidity through to occupancy rates and presence detection — all of which can be used to fine-tune heating, ventilation, and air conditioning for optimal efficiency. Now, thanks to the Wi-Fi card, the VT8000 and SE8000 room controllers offer additional benefits by incorporating BACnet/IP over Wi-Fi and email notifications and alerts. Whether you are a BMS expert or a mechanical contractor the Wi-Fi card will allow you to reduce installation time and cost while increasing customer satisfaction.
Easy to install and configure in just a few clicks
The Wi-Fi card’s integrated web page makes configuring your VT8000 / SE8000 fast and easy from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.