The new Series III Variable Speed Drives offer new features to better match the competition as well as bringing brand new innovations to make install and integration easier.
Competition match features:
- 2 conductor bypass with Service Switch that matches most popular ABB Eclipse configuration
- 100K short circuit current rating (SCCR) for bypass panels available as a standard product option, all VSDs are 100k amp interrupting current (AIC) with fusing
- Damper End Switch Logic now works in bypass mode
- Broken belt feature in the drive firmware eliminates the need for any additional relay logic
- One-piece plastic bypass cover with very high impact resistance, reduces incidental job site damage
- Multi-color pilot light on bypass and disconnect models
- Modular construction promotes reduction in spare parts count. Replace entire sections with four screws.
- New IP20 open drive for panel mounting, which is a better option than a micro drive (maintain standard keypad)
- SA bus is built into the drive, no option card required