Spyder® BACnet® PUB programmable controllers are designed to control HVAC equipment. These controllers provide many options and advanced system features that allow state-of-the-art commercial building control. Each controller is programmable and configurable through software. These controllers are for use in Variable Air Volume (VAV), Unitary, and advanced HVAC applications. Each controller has flexible, universal inputs for external sensors, digital inputs, and a combination of analog and digital Triac outputs.
The Spyder Model 5 VAV Controller is a compact controller designed to quickly fit into tight spaces and small enclosures, giving you greater engineering efficiency, and more consistent experiences for both operators and building occupants. Using a single engineering tool, you can rely on one common platform to design and manage your system, from the room to the supervisor.
Honeywell’s Spyder™ Model 7 VAV controller is a programmable room controller with integrated actuator and air flow sensor. As a freely programmable VAV controller with universal IOs, Spyder™ Model 7 has configuration flexibility to achieve a variety of specific applications. Smart engineering and commissioning tools with Niagara WEBs-N4 workbench and a mobile application for test and balance make installation costeffective.
Spyder™ Model 7 offers BACnet / IP or BACnet / MSTP, Sylk™ bus technology, Modbus RTU RS-485, universal inputs, analog outputs, and solid-state relays.
• Compact size with integrated, field replaceable actuator.
• Threesolidstaterelaydigitaloutputs replace need for external relays in staged re-heat applications.
• Sylk bus for polarity insensitive wiring and daisy-chaining Sylk devices.
• Live controller programming for "on-the- fly" optimizations, eliminating lengthy downloads.
• Migration tool enabling fast conversion of Spyder Classic programs.
• Application Cloning saves time when
programming groups of similar rooms
• Versatility to work in a wider range of applications means fewer controllers to stock.
• Licensed on Honeywell WEBs Supervisor or Plant Controller
•Increased data precision gives you tighter control & makes it easier to lower facility energy use.
• Expanded-range airflow sensor allows for easier system optimization to reduce energy consumption
• Connect via IP or BACnet MS/TP
• IP loop and daisy-chain wiring
• 7 universal I/Os and 5 solid-state relays
• Supports SylkTM wall modules and
• Supports Modbus device integration
• Installs on both square and round ducts
• Fully programmable
• Configure wirelessly without climbing into ceilings and other out-of-reach spots.
• Test and balance via mobile app or PC
• Pairs via Bluetooth® Low Energy, with
an optional external antenna
• Access-point functionality: Pair with just
one controller to command any or all
• Program in Niagara workbench WEBs-N4 open system – no secondary software needed
• Field replaceable, polarity-free airflow sensor
• Color-coded screw terminals can be swapped without disconnecting wires
Stay up to Date!