Find What Matters™ in the Data from Equipment Systems and Smart Devices
SkySpark® Analytics Software automatically analyzes building, energy and equipment data to identify issues, faults and opportunities for improved performance and operational savings. SkySpark helps facility owners and operators find what matters™ in the vast amount of data produced by today’s smart systems.
SkySpark can be applied to virtually all types of data from the rapidly growing Internet of Things. Applications include:
• Building Automation
• Energy Management
• Industrial Automation
• Data Centers
• Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO)
• Monitoring-based Commissioning
• Smart Services/Asset Management
• Smart Homes
• Telecommunications Infrastructure
SkySpark® An application for facility managers. A tool for consultants, commissioning professionals and energy engineers.
All SkySpark views are delivered in a standard web browser using HTML5 technology. SkySpark supports current versions of all major web browsers including Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox.
Connectors for Data Access:
SkySpark includes the following data connectors: BACnet® IP, oBIX, Modbus TCP, Haystack, Sedona, SQL databases via JDBC, CSV data import, SkyFoundry REST API, Energy Star Portfolio Manager™, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol for centralized user credential management.
Learn more at www.skyfoundry.com
Broudy Precision is now stocking Honeywell Genesis. There are some great perks with Genesis cable:
- 2% back in ContractorPro points
- 3 for 1 guarantee on cuts, nicks, tangles (check out their new React packaging)
- Variety of colors and put-ups available
- Easy Selection - check out their awesome apps! Apple Android